- Manipulate the results after a search
- Run a search from any Google web search form using the word "books" before your search term. For example, books california
- A OneBox near the top of the results page will offer up to three book choices. Pick any one of the three results, and click on it, such as this example.
- At the bottom of the page, you'll see a search box allowing you to search "all books."
- Use this as your search URL http://print.google.com/print?q= and then add your search terms
Friday, May 06, 2005
Finding GooglePrint books
In Search Engine Watch Gary Price explains explains how to finnegle Google to search only for GooglePrint books
Posted by Sue Woodson at 6:39 AM